Brian Barry, PA-C
Brian Barry is a Board-Certified Physician Assistant and Certified Athletic Trainer. He is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Physician Assistant Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS), and the New England Shoulder and Elbow Society. Brian has spent many years on the sidelines and in the dugout caring for student athletes first as an undergrad at Arizona State University, before moving on to professional athletes at baseball spring training sites, and with various student athletes at the high school level before completing his degree as a Physician’s Assistant. Brian has been providing exceptional orthopedic care to Atlantic Orthopeadic patients since 2005. While Brian treats a variety of injuries, he most often works alongside Dr. Noerdlinger, treating shoulder injuries.
Brian enjoys sharing his knowledge; encouraging patients to play an active role in their health and live the active lifestyle they desire. Outside of work, Brian enjoys spending time with his family and friends, skiing, golfing, enjoying a day at the beach, and watching the Red Sox.
- Sports-related Injuries
- Overuse Injuries
- Broken Bones, Sprains, Tendonitis, Torn Ligaments and Tendons
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Non-surgical Treatment and Prevention of Sports-Related Injuries
- Patient Education
- Exercise Modification Plans
- BS Exercise Physiology/Sports Medicine – Arizona State University, Tempe AZ
- PA (Physician Assistant) – Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Manchester NH