The Seacoast’s Best Orthopedic Providers
Your total orthopedic care is our number one priority. With participation in some of the most elite orthopedic fellowships, our physicians bring world-class training home to the Seacoast. Offering highly-specialized care and expertise to each patient experience, Atlantic Orthopaedics has you covered from head to toe.
We invite you to learn more about each provider’s credentials, training, specializations, depth of knowledge, and experience!
For All Things Ortho, and More
Atlantic Orthopaedics is proud to offer our patients turnkey care. Between our two state-of-the-art facilities, we can provide you with comprehensive diagnostics, treatment, and orthopedic rehab services all on-site. Our state-of-the-art surgical center, the New England Center for Orthopaedic Surgery is now open, and provides patients with convenient access to same-day procedures. Visit us today in Portsmouth, NH, or York, ME.
Cutting-Edge Diagnostics and Treatment
At Atlantic Orthopaedics, we invest in you—which means we integrate the industry’s most advanced technology and training to improve diagnostic accuracy, surgical efficiency, and patient recovery. Our practice is committed to using cutting-edge surgical equipment and imaging systems, such as state-of-the-art MRI, quality ultrasound, and brand new X-ray to inform and execute treatments with absolute precision. As pioneers in robotic-assisted surgery and leaders in the orthopedic sports medicine field, our physicians are sought out nationwide by patients and providers alike. Let us help you address the issues that are holding you back from a life lived in motion.
Who We Serve
Our Patients & Athletes
We serve you. Our providers are experts at diagnosing and treating the symptoms, conditions, and injuries holding you back. Whether you’re a student-athlete, weekend warrior, senior, or someone suffering from general orthopedic pain, we are dedicated to you. Don’t take our word for it; check out our patient stories.
Giving Back to Pay It Forward
Our practice is made up of individuals who live, work, and play in NH’s seacoast and southern Maine. We love it here. That’s why we’re committed to supporting our local cities and towns as community partners. We donate our time to high school sports programs as official providers and we give charitably to local arts and cultural organizations. Like you, we pride ourselves on being part of the fabric of this community that we all share and love.
At Atlantic Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, we recognize that our employees are our greatest asset. Together, we deliver the very best orthopedic care to our community. Want to join our dedicated team?
Atlantic Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine is currently seeking a fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join our team in our Portsmouth, NH & York, ME offices. You will be joining an energetic and highly specialized team of 11 physicians and 6 advanced practice providers.
As a Fellowship-Trained Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon, you will be an integral part of our orthopaedic department, specializing in the treatment of complex fractures, high-energy traumas, and other traumatic musculoskeletal conditions. Your expertise will contribute to enhancing patient outcomes and ensuring the highest level of orthopaedic care for our community.
– Diagnose and treat patients with orthopaedic trauma, including fractures, dislocations, and soft tissue injuries.
– Conduct thorough evaluations, order appropriate diagnostic tests, and develop comprehensive treatment plans for patients.
– Perform complex surgical procedures, including fracture fixation, joint reconstruction, and soft tissue repair.
– Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals to provide integrated patient care.
– Stay up to date with the latest advancements in orthopaedic trauma surgery through continuous education and attending conferences.
– Contribute to research activities within the orthopaedic trauma field, sharing findings with colleagues and participating in academic initiatives.
– Actively participate in teaching and mentoring residents and fellows to foster the next generation of orthopaedic surgeons.
– Medical degree from an accredited medical school.
– Completion of an accredited Orthopaedic Surgery residency program.
– Completion of a Fellowship in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery from a reputable institution.
– Board-certified or board-eligible.
– Valid medical license in New Hampshire and Maine or eligible for licensure.
– Demonstrated expertise in treating complex fractures and orthopaedic trauma cases.
– Proven track record of successful surgical outcomes and patient satisfaction.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with the medical team and interact with patients compassionately.
- Partnership track position
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including equity opportunities
- New facilities including in house procedure rooms
- State-of-the-art physical therapy suite onsite
- Brand new Ambulatory Surgery Center onsite
- MRI services onsite
- Be part of a supportive and energetic team
If you are a dedicated and skilled Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon looking to make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives and advance your career, we invite you to apply for this exciting position. Join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals and contribute to our mission of providing exceptional orthopaedic care.
We offer a generous benefits package including a variety of insurance plans such as medical, dental, vision, accident, cancer and Pet Insurances. We also offer a 401K Retirement Savings Plan annual safe harbor contribution and profit sharing. We give our full time staff 7 paid holidays, 3 weeks ETB to start and a safe and comfortable work environment with the ability to further your career!
Apply Online or send your resume to our HR Manager today!
Atlantic Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine is seeking a Medical ReceptionistPosition Position ResponsibilitiesPatient service
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:Friendly, personable, and helpful attitudeAbility to MultitaskAttention to DetailCash HandlingChecking In & Checking Out PatientsScheduling AppointmentsFamiliarity with Insurances helpfulExcellent communication skillsKnowledge of Medical Terminology and Office Procedures preferred but not requiredAbility to sort and file materials correctly by alphabetic or numeric systems. Ability to read, understand, and follow oral, and written instruction.Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff
Provide positive, friendly, personal contact with patients and ensure a greeting and timely coordination of the patient and the clinician
Answer the telephone within 3 rings using a friendly/professional demeanor
Manage some patient scheduling
Prepare and enter all new patient registrations, meeting daily deadlines
Verify accurate patient insurance coverage and inform the patient/clinician
Obtain appropriate authorization for patient visits, track and stay current and communicate to the patient and clinician as needed.
Appropriately prepare and submit paperwork for patient billing
Collect co-payments as required
Atlantic Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, established in 1987, is a leading private, physician-owned healthcare organization specializing in orthopedic care and sports medicine. With a strong commitment to patient care and a track record of excellence, we are expanding our team and seeking an experienced Operations Manager/Supervisor to oversee clinical operations, manage key partnerships, and drive strategic initiative
As the Operations Manager/Supervisor, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing clinical operations, managing relationships with partners including our ASC (New England Center for Orthopaedic Surgery) and hospital partners at York Hospital and Portsmouth Regional Hospital. You will support special projects aimed at growing critical segments, such as workers’ compensation business and expansion of midlevel clinical care. This role will require collaboration with our existing management team to ensure positive outcomes operationally. You will be actively involved in our upcoming expansion and the implementation of a new EMR system, tailoring workflows for staff based on the new technology.
- Clinical Operations Oversight: Manage and optimize clinical and business operations to ensure the highest standards of patient care, safety, and efficiency.
- Partnership Management: Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with our ASC and hospital partners. Collaborate effectively to enhance patient care and operational synergy.
- Special Projects: Support and execute special projects aimed at growing critical segments, such as workers’ compensation business. Develop and implement strategies for business expansion.
- EMR Transition: Play a key role in the upcoming EMR transition, tailoring new workflows for staff based on the new system. Facilitate training and ensure smooth implementation.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with our existing management team to align operational strategies with organizational goals. Foster a collaborative and positive work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business, or a related field. Clinical degrees will also be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in orthopedics or healthcare.
- Proven track record in managing clinical operations, partnerships, and driving strategic initiatives.
- Exceptional people skills, with the ability to lead, inspire, and collaborate effectively.
- Experience in guiding staff through EMR transitions and implementing tailored workflows.
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on experience.
- 401k match and profit sharing as part of the benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth within a thriving organization.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply directly or reach out to Executive Director, Matt Lane, at [email protected]. Please include a resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.
Atlantic Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Answer calls and retrieve phone messages promptly.
Return all patient calls as soon as possible
Record all communications in Phoenix.
Task requests for Medication Refills and Patient questions to appropriate MA or Provider.
Discuss with MA or Provider any immediate Patient questions and give the answers to the Patient or have the MA or Provider speak to Patient.
Assist with faxing PT orders, referrals, and laboratory orders as necessary.
Schedule injections after they have been authorized by Clinical Manager.
Schedule appointments for new and established patients in Allscripts.
Update and add new Pharmacies as needed in Phoenix
Call in antibiotics to pharmacy for for Total/ Partial Joint Replacements.
Assist patients with any Portal questions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Apply Online or send your resume to our HR Manager today!
Atlantic Orthopaedics is proud to partner with these leaders in MRI imaging, physical therapy and occupational therapy services, and top hospital care.